View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-02-2010, 09:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vrayel
Okay, well i'm not going to get into a debate here. I would like to see a link to those threads though.

The thing is, there were raving mad posts, and a ton of them, complaining of the queues. People were mad about not being able to play the game when they've paid for it, and rightly so. So, this is your opinion and I can respect that, but facts are facts.

Again, please post a link to those threads. I would like to read them and see for myself.
I know this is kind of hijacking the thread here, but, I guess I don't understand how having a queue is any more of a problem than not having one. With the queue system, you are placed in line to get into the server. Without the queue system, when the server is full, you simply aren't allowed to log in. You can keep trying, but you could very likely spend just as long (with the additional hassle of having to actively try to reconnect each time) waiting to get in.

It's sort of six of one, half dozen of the other. At least with the queue I only have to hit connect one time.