Thread: I'd like to say
View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-02-2010, 11:42 AM
Okay ... once again I will call upon my past as a former Blizzard employee ...

Blizzard devs rarely looked at the forums more than ... well ... comic relief. Instead they had liaisons communicate between the devs and player base.

Now I am not a subscriber currently. I canceled my pre-order because I'm not a huge fan of the highly instanced game ... but the game holds a surprising amount of promise. I'll also admit I've never been a die hard Star Trek fan. I've always been more of a Star Wars/Babylon 5 (can you tell by my name) and nBSG fan ... but the game holds real promise.

The one thing that I found nice was that Cryptics seems to care about your opinion ... I have no idea why. My time with Blizzard has shown me that most gamers are ****ing ******* who can't tell their ass from their elbows but ... Cryptic devs still read and listen. Despite your incessant *****ing and moaning.

So keep your chins up, you negative *******s. Launches aren't ever pretty ... and I'll admit I'm not a part of this one because I don't have an active account. () But what I've seen from the insider interviews, though ... some of the devs really care about more than just money.

Maybe ... I don't know for sure cause I don't know any of them IRL ... though I could ... if the *******s would pay for lunch at maybe a TGI Fridays ... or for a Surf and Turf at The Yard House ... either in Brea or Costa Mesa.