View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 103
02-03-2010, 06:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zilag
LOL, is this actually a dig at Wil Wheaton calling him washed up? Learn to read:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000696/

He's actually a very successful working actor now. Compared to most people, he's acting nonstop (especially voice acting), plus he's putting out one well selling book each year.

If that's washed up, I'm sure 99% of Los Angeles wishes they were doing as crappy.
People just don't get it do they? They think that if you're an actor and you're not at Brad Pitt's level, you're a complete failure. Dude, if you're making just a living in that field you're doing better than 99.999999999% of all the wannabe actors out there.

Anyway, it wouldn't surprise me at all if there were famous people playing this game. There's a lot of famous people that are Trekkies. Celebrities used to call Gene Roddenberry and beg him for a guest spot on an episode or for a bit part here or there (like Christian Slater's bit part in ST6) And there's plenty of famous people into gaming too. Believe it or not, they're not always going to parties and taking part in depraved acts of hedonism (the depraved acts of hedonism generally only take up like 15 or 20 minutes of the day anway)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dekar_Corvus
I bet shatner traded in his troll shaman to play the game....
then went into nerd rage when he learned nimoy got a part in this too....
He's probably went ape$hit when he found out that he had to preorder to get the TOS uniform...