View Single Post
Lt. Commander
Ok, here's my 2 cents worth from my experience so far in Tier 1 and Tier 2 from BoP POV.

Tier1 seemed relatively balanced, I could go one -vs- one with a Fed ship and hold my own, sometimes winning, sometimes not, thus fairly well balanced.

Then, finally I make it to Tier 2, even after upgrading all weapons to M4s, I seem to be way outgunned.

I seem to end up in a lot of 2 v 2 battles. In Tier 1, it was again roughly 50/50 win/lose.

In Tier 2, 1 v 1 or 2 v 2, the Feds have always come out winning. I had a battle with another BoP and myself against a Fed, the Fed relatively easily took out both of us, and we'd barley even scratched the Feds paint. So, even in 2 to 1, the Feds come out ahead(in Tier2).

I've seen posts from Feds that the Fed ball is boring. Well, it's because in an even battle, we lose. We have to wait for the strays, that we can jump on in greater numbers, because it's our only chance at winning.

So, either our Klingon ships needed bumped up in Tier 2, or the Feds need nerf'd a little.

Tier 2 is way noticeably tilted in the Feds favor, IMHO....