View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-03-2010, 08:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by digital3lf View Post
You won't eat your freshly looted RACHT?! C'mon, fresh from dead klingon! :p

I am ever amused by the food drops. Though I just dump them in the replacator or try to breed tribbles with all the food I get. I used to feed it to BO's but they are pigs and I figure the energy credits will eventually add up.

Edit: It would be cool if eating granted some sort of small bonus depending on the food. There, I made a useful comment. Maybe I'd start feeding my BO's again if this were the case.
That could be it. the times I've bothered to look at what food did, it all did the same thing. 56% health over 3.5 seconds. It didn't seem to matter if it was dropped or replicated. I just figured all food in the game gives 56% health over 3.5 seconds. That had me disappointed. If I walk into a restaurant and the menu has 56 different names for the same plate of bland soy powder, I'm leaving. Sure, it's good for you and you can use your imagination to pretend soy powder is all kinds of interesting things. I'll always think it's unrealistic serve just that one dish and have 56 different names for it.

Don't get me wrong, if peeps want to RP with food, have at it. I just don't get the value of a replicator with a diverse menu if everything on it is the same flavour. But thats just me. Guess I'll start looking at dropped food. If it does something other than 56% health over 3.5 seconds I'll be pleasantly surprised.