View Single Post
Lt. Commander
It doesn't take much to take notice that all the Klingons are going to excort ships with max heavy cannons, sure you say its just part of the game. How many time you see 5 vs 5 in a battle and the Klingons have 5 kills and Feds have, not even one? I fly engineer in a cruiser because they are the best tank in game right? Why is it I can tank a level 19 dreadnaught, yet I can't even tank a Klingon with full cannon setup for mroe then 10 seconds, it appears he can uncloak and shoot and have me down to hull within 3-4 seconds, not evben enough time to use my abilities most of time and even then my abilities such as hull repair and shield repair do allmost nothing with the 3 cannons continuely hitting me.

If thats not enough proof for u next time look at the report in a pvp match and look at the damages feds roughly 1k-15k damage most of time sometimes a bit more. While the Klingons are 50k-110k damage. The only time that is differnt is when u don't have a group of klingons using all cannons. When they use beams and torpedos it does seem alot more fair, yet i can't even place a mk iv cannon on a cruiser, but they can place 3.