Thread: Its a shame
View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-03-2010, 08:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lt.Renak View Post
agree but seriously: that can' t be the only thing to do in a MMO. Yes, they say we get some things but remember: Klingons came out 5 weeks ago now and not the fewest new content is in like missions for azure nebula(very important where to get explore badges???), mission for rura pente, ressource ground battle (still broken!!!), some stupid more costumization for us whereas the costumes are in the game you can see NPCs wearing it or just better gear in Kahless Expanse, ground fleet action and gear for our missions. Thats what makes me wonder most: why do we not get gear rewards for our missions but the feds get the best blue items??? I hope you understand my point. The things I mentioned out is not the big deal, I think Cryptic could have made it in a few days but insteat of this they are planning more and more for the feds. Feds vs Feds is coming. Hmmm, was'nt there an interwiev where Craig said: Klingons are about PvP so Klingons and only Klingons can fight each other??? If they want to do faction equal then I want to see the same content on the Klingons side and not only random missions. If Feds get Feds vs Feds then I want "my" Klingon campaign but not one word said about this. Really I like this game. In fact I subscribed one year but I am disappointed of Cryptics promises what never come true as seen in CO until now. If any other man (not company) had said things in an interwiev what just is not true one had called him liar.
I know what you mean, but aslong as the pvp stays somewhat balanced, like it is right now. It will be fun for one. It's not everyone's game and it can get boring sometimes, but just switch game for abit. my favourite other games are Dota, Starcraft, Counter Strike and TF2.