View Single Post
Lt. Commander
I was bored earlier, joking around with some friends and I came up with some Star Wars ep. III quotes transformed to suit Star Trek. Only ep III at this point because it's the only one I pulled up a wikiquote for. Here's a few I did. Feel free to post your own.

The first one is more of an STO reference and the next are just references to the series in general. It's taken from the opening text in Ep. III.

WAR!
The FEDERATION is crumbling under attacks by the ruthless KLINGON EMPIRE. There are noobs on both sides. Evil is everywhere.
In a stunning move, the honorable Klingon leader, GENERAL WORF, has swept into EARTH SPACEDOCK and kidnapped ADMIRAL QUINN, leader of STARFLEET COMMAND.
As the KLINGON DEFENSE FORCE attempts to flee the besieged spacestation with their valuable hostage, two STARFLEET CAPTAINS lead a desperate mission to rescue the captive Admiral...

Lt. Commander Data: Admiral.
Ensign Harry Kim: Are you all right?
Admiral Quinn: General Worf.
Data: This time, we will do it together.
Harry Kim: I was about to say that.
Quinn: Get help. You're no match for him, he's a Klingon Warrior.
Data: Admiral Quinn, Klingon Warriors are our speciality.
General Worf: Your phasers, please. We don't want to make a mess of things in front of the Admiral.
Data: You will not get away this time, Worf. (notice he says will not instead of won't )
Worf: I've been looking forward to this.
Harry Kim: My knowledge of Klingon martial arts has doubled since the last time we met, Worf.
Worf: Good. Twice the pride, double the fall.

Harry Kim: The Federation is selfless. They only care about others.
Worf: The fear of losing power is a weakness of both the Federation and the Klingon Empire. Did you ever hear the tragedy of K'vorka the Enduring?
Harry Kim: No.
Worf: I thought not. It's not a story Starfleet would teach you. It's a Klingon legend. K'vorka the Enduring was an Emperor of the Klingons, so strong and so wise, that he could use his tongue to influence the High Council to create... life. He had such a will to advance cloning technology that he could even keep the ones he cared about... from dying.
Harry Kim: He could actually... save people from death?
Worf: The lack of Federation rules and ethics is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be... unnatural.
Harry: What happened to him?
Worf: He became so powerful, the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power... which, eventually of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his clone everything he knew. And then his clone killed him in his sleep. K'Vorka never saw it coming. Ironic... he created the technology to preserve life, but in the end it was his clone who killed him.
Harry: Is it possible to learn this technology?
Worf: ... Not in Starfleet.

Data: When is the last time you saw Ensign Kim?
Libby: Yesterday.
Data: Do you know where he is now?
Libby: No.
Data: Libby, I am in need of your assistance. He is in grave danger.
Libby: From the Klingons?
Data: From himself. Libby, Harry has been assimilated by the Borg.
Libby: You're wrong! How could you even say that!?
Data: I have seen a security hologram... of him... assimilating children.
Libby: No! Not Harry! He couldn't..
Data: He was deceived by a lie. We all were. It appears that the Borg Queen is behind everything, including the war. After the assimilation of General Worf, Harry became her new drone.
Libby: I don't believe you. I can't.
Data: Libby, I must find him.
Libby: You're going to kill him, aren't you?
Data: He has become a very great threat. I suspect that Ensign Kim is the father, in which case, I do apologize.

Edit: made some more with quotes from ep IV.

Wesley Crusher: How did Commander Riker die?
Jean-Luc Picard: A young Starfleet officer named Worf, who was a pupil of mine until he turned to evil, helped the Empire hunt down and kill Starfleet officers. He betrayed and murdered Will Riker. Now the alliance between the Klingon Empire and the Federation is all but extinct. Worf was seduced by the "honor" to be had in the Klingon Empire.

Picard: The pleasure planet, Risa: You will never find a more beautiful hive of sex and debauchery.

Benjamin Sisko: Ben Sisko. I'm captain of the USS Defiant. O'Brien here tells me you're lookin' for passage to the Betazed system?
Picard: Yes, indeed, if it's a fast ship.
Sisko: Fast ship? You've never heard of the Defiant?
Picard: Should I have?
Sisko: It's the ship that made the Antarian Trans-stellar Rally in less than 12 parsecs. I've outrun Imperial Warbirds. Not the old Neutral Zone patrol vessels, mind you, I'm talking about the big Romulan ships now. She's fast enough for you, old man. What's the cargo?
Picard: Only passengers. Myself, the boy, the android... and no questions asked.
Sisko: What is it? Some kind of Klingon trouble?
Picard: Let's just say we'd like to avoid any Imperial entanglements.

Wesley: What a piece of junk!
O'Brien: She'll make point five past warp 9. She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts, kid. I've made a lot of special modifications myself.