List your top three short, mid, and long-term requests for the game
View Single Post
Join Date: Dec 2007
02-04-2010, 06:16 AM
And here are my top three for each category, to hopefully get the thread started.
EDIT: Leaving these up as an example, but since some of them were addressed, I've added another post (I think it's on page 6) with an updated list for myself
- Make weapons auto-holster when beaming down to starbases or for non-combat missions.
- Add banks and standard vendor NPCs to Memory Alpha.
- Add some kind of way for us to see our progress at Memory Alpha.
- More fleet actions in existing sectors. Ideally, there should be a new one every 4-5 grades in the progression, with several at Admiral.
- A "task force" interface that allows players to form task forces out of 2-4 teams and do fleet actions and sector battles together.
- Implement something closer to a traditional crafting system than what Memory Alpha is.
- Focus on branching storylines; give players choices during the missions that affect the outcomes (and maybe the rewards) of the missions.
- Introduce missions with a risk of failure that would require you to start the mission (or part of it) over; timers that you have to beat (escape the base before it explodes), the ability for the NPC you're protecting to actually be destroyed/killed, etc.
- Introduce romulan and cardassian as playable factions, with unique PvE and PvP content for each.