List your top three short, mid, and long-term requests for the game
View Single Post
Join Date: Dec 2007
02-04-2010, 06:44 AM
Caveat: I love the game. But I'm not one of the rose-tinted-glasses contingent.
* Fix the DSEs where I'll spawn and immediately six Mogais will spawncamp and jump down my throat.
* More uniform options for Klingons.
* Wider options for the transwarp network. It'd be nice if I could choose to hit, say, K7, or 39 Sierra, instead of just going straight back to Sol.
* Fix Breaking the Planet.
* More fleet actions.
* More Klingon PVE content.
* Playable Nebula-class and Ambassador-class starships. While I do love my four-nacelled T3 monstrosity, nothing beats a Nebula-class.
* More random missions. I seem to remember being randomly hailed about Nausicaan pirates. It was just a kill-five-Nausicaans mission, yeah, but random distress calls?
* Non-mission, freeform content. It'd be cool if I could just coast into a system or star cluster and contact aliens or search for anomalies without having to pick up a mission. Really I'd just like to do stuff beyond missions.
* Fill out deep space with entirely generated content. Part of the fun of Trek is exploring strange new worlds. Sure, there are star clusters, but somehow it doesn't feel like exploration when I find a new planet and still have to kill five Romulans. When I ran into the Strekkelan, though?
Deep space should just be one big unexplored frontier with original content, especially for high-level players. It can be the