View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-04-2010, 09:07 AM
Greetings!

My name is Mike Lucas or Mlucas in game I am the one of the officers of STO and founder of BKB a online gaming community of over 2000 active members. You may wish to give our group a look. We are made up of a group of mature gamers, yet of all ages we are above all a “family style" group, without any specific time requirements. WE have a code of conduct that is simply but enforced.

Just a glimpse of some of the things we can offer:
1. We are extremely well organized, with over 12 years of MMO Experience in every major MMO from large mega guilds to small guilds. W
2. WE stress team work, respect to other guild members and gamers.
3. Fun, family friendly atmosphere.
4. NO DRAMA! We have a mature, drama free member base, with strong leadership.
5. Good size fleet, and growing daily
6. Members in several countries (U.S., UK, NZ), so we are on around the clock many who took out 1 year and lift time memberships so we plan on being here for a while.
7. With a 12 year history together in various MMO's, we know what it takes to make a guild grow and remain not only strong but more importantly enjoyable
8. A nice mix of folks who are hard core and causal.
9. Close knit group of folks who are willing to go the extra mile to help you out, and make you feel at home.
10. We have dedicated vent, ( which to insure the best possible team work is mandatory ),month newsletters, Weekly fleet events and a very active forum.

May I suggest heading over to our forums for more information, and see what you think. If you think we are a good fit, then feel free to contact me here, or register on our forums, and you can contact any player or senior member to help with any questions
If you like to Join
My in game name is Mlucas

If you like to join Please visit our web site , http://www.startrekonlineguildhq.com/