View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-04-2010, 11:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarxide
Taking realy long to annihilate half population of <enter race here> .

so...
please...
reduce enemy hp =) Or group count per map, its like you and your team just terminating major part of population of <enter race here>

coz if buff weapons it will ruind ground pvp
If you all are interested in Skill Points, I think I tend to get at least 2-3 per group. That doesn't really bother me, the whole killing large populations of enemies never really appealed to me as a way of leveling up.

Your bridge officers do use their primary weapon function...usually more often than their secondary. Or at least that's what I've noticed. I tend to equip my officers with the expose secondary attack weapons. And I do see them firing often and notice that other targets are exposed.

As for the overall health of enemies. I agree, actually. It takes quite a while to finish a group of enemies. But then again, I don't think I've come that close to death in any of those scenarios. So I suggest an addendum, lower their damage resistance by maybe 10% max and see how that goes. But increase their damage output by 15% or so, just to make things interesting.

Oh and I like ground battles a lot. Space battles seem to take a lot of work...as opposed to ground battles where I can sit back and let my bridge officers pull their weight.