View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-04-2010, 11:46 AM
Good afternoon Mr. Bill (hopefully not the SNL version haha)! I'm one of the recruiting officers for the Flaming Pie Squadron, a group of multi-MMO gaming folks that are both US & EU based (US here myself) with ages ranging from the low 20's to mid 40's (and even one newer fellow out in CA who's in his mid 50's!).. I won't waste time and space reposting in fancy formatting and colors what you can already read for yourself in the linked thread below, but to sum us up, we're a mature fleet who focuses on comradarie, alot of humor/laughs and bottom line: fun. Pretty laid back group that knows how to listen to & help each other when needed, organize and get things done when need be, but otherwise absolutely does not take itself too seriously nor have some overbearing rigid rank structure or the like. So I invite you to read about us in our recruitment thread linked below and corresponding guild website which can be found within:

http://forums.startrekonline.com/showthread.php?t=88456

Regardless of your decision, I wish you good fortune going forward in your adventures around the galaxy!