List your top three short, mid, and long-term requests for the game
View Single Post
Join Date: Dec 2007
02-04-2010, 05:44 PM
1. More uniform and character creation options. DO NOT PUT THESE IN THE C-STORE, WE ALREADY PAY MONTHLY TO COVER DEVELOPMENT OF NEW CONTENT.
2. More alternate starship models at the existing tiers, in particular the popular classes like the
that were inexplicably left out at launch. DO NOT PUT THESE IN THE C-STORE, WE ALREADY PAY MONTHLY TO COVER DEVELOPMENT OF NEW CONTENT.
3. When you put out a patch, use the patch notes section to tell us what changed! That's why it's there, right?
1. The scoring system used in PvP and Fleet Action PvE needs a complete overhaul. Come up with a system that rewards all viable play styles, including players who are building to tank or support, not just DPS. PvP matches also need a time limit, to prevent them from dragging out to infinity when one team is unwilling to engage.
2. More objective-based PvP maps would be fantastic, particularly ones for Ground PvP.
3. The map and sector space in general could use work. Put in a search function so people can find systems without having to spam zone chat. (They still will, but at least some might take advantage of it.) Put the sector block in parenthesis behind the system name a mission is located in. Label starbases and individual sector borders clearly on the area map. Label or highlight systems where you currently have a mission. Allow Transwarp to go to any explored starbase.
1. Add PvE content for Klingons. Give repeatable PvP missions for Federation players, as well.
2. Come up with some new mission types. The base game is fun, but I'm already getting sick of "scan x objects" and "defeat x patrols" and "rescue x hostages".
3. Add non-combat content. Alternate means of resolving missions, dialogue perhaps, a more involved crafting system. Make us feel more like Federation officers and less like space privateers.