View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-05-2010, 04:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RiVenix View Post
I've gone back to Atari's site and understand that the ship is not listed in the description.(curently)

Beleive me when I say that in January when I ordered it, Atari did indeed have it listed in the description, I compared it and the other 10 places to preoder and the bonuses that came with it. It was listed in the general discription and all the other extras where listed off below. I think who ever did the website info got mixed up on what they offerd and changed it later to reflect the proper info.

Be that as it may or may not be, it could be the reason for others having the same problem with their Atari preorder's by expecting things they thought were in the preorder.

The only solution is to overlook this rather I'm right or wrong and pick up another Digital key from a retailer and stack over the items I have to gain that ship.

Thanks guys, I hope this helps some other peoiple.
With that being said, Atari messed up. All we did, was buy the game. I know that many of us bought the (Atari deluxe) because there online add showed the ship as a bonus item. What i cant believe is it would not be hard at all to create a key to unlock what they advertised. One other thing is the lack of responce to this growing complaint, your s.o.l. we have your money and for what every reason you dont get what you paid for, please Atari or Cryptic do the right thing for the people who paid you with hard earned money
Thank you