Several questions about Star Trek Online
View Single Post
Join Date: Dec 2007
02-05-2010, 08:10 AM
Originally Posted by
I have several questions about Star Trek Online:
1. Can you board or capture enemy vessels (preferably even player-controlled), and fight them, and even take over the vessel or something?
2. If so, can you imprison other players in cells?
3. Can you go in 'fist-person' mode where you are in the command bridge, looking out the window with your fellow commrades doing random buttons and such?
4. Can you control the ship this way?
5. Can you control it with other real people like that?
6. Can you hail and be hailed?
7. How much can you really go inside your own starship?
I'm just really interested :p
ty in advance!
3. You can go to ground mode on your bridge, but you cannot control the ship from there.
6. You can send a tell. You get "hailed" from NPC's for quests.
7. Just your bridge right now, and it's non functional, basically other MMO's housing, but no decorating.