Thread: Game Confusion.
View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-05-2010, 09:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElChupaNibre
Second: I am doing a mission where I had to fly to a nebula (level 3 mission I think) and scan "unidentified objects", well I get there and there is like 100001023020202002 enemies waiting for me and I can't scan anything because they all kill me! Any tips??

--I was thinking go back to the space dock and upgrade my shields and weapons, but I cant figure out how to do that (get back to the dock mid-mission), can someone help me out??

Thanks peoples
IIf this is the mission I am thinking, this is the last of 3 parts. First part rescue another ship and get Dilithium for it, second part beam some substance aboard to improve engine efficiency, and thrid in a nebula scan 5 objects.

I have had like 100 billion ships in the third part too. If you start this mission with a group and you get seperated from the others in the group then this happens.

The only solution I have found is to leave and return as a solo player not in a group. As long as the game believes you are in a group you end up in the third part with enough enemies for a full group of 5 players.