View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-05-2010, 08:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chat
Although, ultimately, you will need to make up your own mind about Lord_Rommel, I have a number of things to say that you may find useful. In the rest of this letter, I will use history and science (in the Hegelian sense) to prove that in every country there are pigheaded boeotians who are every bit as sleazy as Lord_Rommel. Perhaps he received his information (or rather, misinformation) from late-night television programs and "B" movies.

Nothing unites people like a common enemy. That's why I would encourage everybody to take some shots of their own at Lord_Rommel by reprimanding him for destroying our moral fiber. The following is a preliminary attempt to establish some criteria for discussion of these complex issues. To begin with, this is not the first time I've wanted to invite all the people who have been harmed by Lord_Rommel to continue to express and assert their concerns in a constructive and productive fashion. But it is the first time I realized that I have a dream, a mission, a set path that I would like to travel down. Specifically, my goal is to encourage open, civic engagement. Of course, his winged monkeys resist seeing that I consider his doctrines antithetical to my principles as a person concerned for the good of all. They resist seeing such things because to see them, to examine them, to think about them and draw conclusions from them is to present a clear picture of what is happening, what has happened, and what is likely to happen in the future.

I avouch I am not alone when I say that Lord_Rommel's grunts have been running around recently trying to topple society. Meanwhile, Lord_Rommel has been preparing to blackmail politicians into giving rise to the most malign power brokers you'll ever see. The whole episode smacks of a carefully orchestrated operation. If you ask me, Lord_Rommel's policy of challenging all I stand for must not go unchallenged. To leave it unchallenged is to condone Lord_Rommel's grandiose plans for world hegemony, plans in which no one is free to say that it's best to ignore most of the quotes that Lord_Rommel so frequently cites. He takes quotes out of context; uses misleading, irrelevant, and out-of-date quotes; and presents quotes from legitimate authorities used misleadingly to support contentions that they did not intend and that are not true. In short, I reject Lord_Rommel's demands. But let's not lose sight of the larger, more important issue here: Lord_Rommel's sullen, irascible actions. Lord_Rommel's allocutions are contrary to international human rights and humanitarian standards. Since I don't have anything more to say on that subject, I'll politely get off my soapbox now.

HAHAHAHHAA!!!!