View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-05-2010, 09:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chat
I don't know how to tell you this, but Hairymanback uses people and destroys lives without compunction. Let me preface my discussion by quickly reasserting a familiar theme of my previous letters: I am a law-and-order kind of person. I hate to see crimes go unpunished. That's why I really hope that Hairymanback serves a long prison term for his illegal attempts to take advantage of human fallibility to woo over dirty, raving loons by using tactics such as scapegoating, reductionist and simplistic solutions, demagoguery, and a conspiracy theory of history. As I see it, there is still hope for our society, real hopeónot the false sense of hope that comes from the mouths of cruel, overbearing fomenters of revolution but the hope that makes you eager to lay out some ideas and interpretations that hold the potential for insight. Unsettling as that is, the more infuriating fact is that I don't know what bothers me most about Hairymanback. Is it his specious arguments, his illogical reasoning, his obscurantist claims, his unreasonable speculations, or any of the many forms of pseudoscholarship we see in his arguments? In any case, people tell me that it is better to be a little old-fashioned, but honest and loyal, than enlightened and modern, but ultra-headlong and execrable. And the people who tell me this are correct, of course.

I don't want to make any hard and final judgments, but I find Hairymanback's proposed social programs not only insalubrious but also vapid. I will now cite the proof of that statement. The proof begins with the observation that Hairymanback attributes the most distorted, bizarre, and ludicrous "meanings" to ordinary personality characteristics. For example, if you're shy, he calls you "fearful and withdrawn". If, instead, you're the outgoing and active type, Hairymanback says you're "acting out due to trauma". Why does he say such things? Well, I'm sure Hairymanback would rather muddy the word "photochronographical" than answer that particular question.

I want to draw two important conclusions from this. The first is that Hairymanback's sole purpose in life seems to be to concentrate all the wealth of the world into his own hands, and the second is that I don't know what makes him think that we ought to worship morally crippled varmints as folk heroes. Maybe he's been sipping cuckoo juice. The fact of the matter is that Hairymanback will do everything in his power to shift blame from those who benefit from oppression to those who suffer from it. No wonder corruption is endemic to our society; we are observing the change in our society's philosophy and values from freedom and justice to corruption, decay, cynicism, and injustice. All of these "values" are artistically incorporated in one person: Hairymanback. Let me end by appealing to our collective sense of humanity: What really upsets me is that Hairymanback wants to rally for a cause that is completely void of moral, ethical, or legal validity.
HAHAHAA is this what you did this afternoon Chat? Scheme up this thread and create these paragraphs which are hilarious by the way.