View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-05-2010, 09:30 PM
[[Starship Communication]]
Starfleet Requisition Oversight

Attn: Vice Admiral John Hayken, Fleet Operations, Sol Sector, Starfleet

Regarding: Sol Station Star Fleet Supply Services requisitions error.

The USS Pon Far Bytes is compliance with General Order 579 subsection 18.

While there was not a Type 8 shuttle available when The newly commisioned USS Pon Far Bytes left Spacedock I requisitioned the Type 8 Shuttle from my last command the USS Vulcan's Wrath.

The USS Vulcan's Wrath had seen considerable action after the Borg invasion During which we lost our Captain, and suffered several serious damaging strikes from Phasers, disruptors and Photon torpedoes as well as the occaisional mine in one engagement after another.

After Action reports have been filed for all actions and all damage duly noted as well as shipboard repairs, both those using established Starfleet procedures and those repairs that utilized the ingenuity of various crew members to keep us spaceworthy and in the fight.

Admiral Quinn did authorize me to take whichever Officers I wished to my new ship the USS Pon Far Bytes from my old ship the USS Vulcan's Wrath, I did take all of my Bridge Officers.

Since Starfleet determined the USS Vulcan's Wrath needed a long refit and would be in Spacedock for some considerable time, I took the opportunity to requisition the Type 8 shuttle from the USS Vulcan's Wrath as well as a few other items I felt would be usefull to the USS Pon Far Bytes. Said "items" are listed as follows: 1 MK II Quantom Torpedo Launcher, 1 MK II Quantom Mne Launcher, 1 MK II Dual Disruptor Cannon, 3 consoles ( 1 Science, 1 Tactical, 1 Engineering detailed list with secifics for the console to follow in next report).

The Quantom Items were recovered after combat with Orion Neg'Vhar warships and the Disruptor was recovered after combat with a Klingon Bird of Prey. After Action reports were duly filed after each incident, please see all After Action reports filed for the USS Vulcan's Wrath while under my command.

The items would have been turned over to Starfleet but due to severe damage in said engagements my crew utilized said items to make nessecary and emergency repairs to the USS Vulcan's Wrath. All other receovered items have been turned over to Starfleet engineering as prescribed by Starfleet regulations.

Respectfully, Lt Cmdr L'ara Skye, Captain of the USS Pon Far Bytes
[[Starship USS Pon Far Bytes Out]]