View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 22
02-05-2010, 10:23 PM
I don't blame the NOC or Cryptic at all, just wish they would get a backup server for when the current server crashes, they can reroute to the backup server instead of constantly bringing down the server, I am not a tech guy, but, there has to be something other then 4 hours up, 2 hours down.

And as far as Subcontractors are concerned, which I work in construction management, which to a degree compares. If a subcontractors not hacking it, they either bring in more people to get the job done or we hire a different subcontractor who can get the job done.

If you have a water leak, first thing we do is shut the water off, then we find the problem, access the problem, then repair the cosmetics afterward. Sure, that might not have been the problem to begin with, it might have been a leak in a different pipe, so we cut the wall back open and "Take 2". If the problem still occurs, then it is clear that our plumber has no clue where the leak is, so we hire a second opinion before completely gutting the walls. So, I see what's going on and what's been going on as a water leak, and hopefully the powers at be are seriously considering hiring a second opinion before gutting the walls.