View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 29
02-05-2010, 10:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoxe
Hey guys! We wanted to all let you know that we've made a great discovery in researching the missing traits on the Borg Bridge Officers.

They actually are not even missing their skills. There is a bug involved here, but fortunately the bug is that those skills are not displaying on the character. The skills should be there, and should even be getting used by the bridge officer in fact.

We made a mention of this earlier in another thread, but we want to make absolutely sure to get the message out to everyone.

Thanks guys for your patience!
I read this over and over and this is just horrible phrasing. Could you be a little more clear? The fact that the skills 'are not displaying' and 'should be there' and 'should even be getting used' all factually mean they aren't displaying, aren't there, and aren't being used.

Regardless of what you mean to say.. how about fixing it? Because it looks like my borg does the skills showing. I'm starting to think those skill names are just reskinned other skills. IE: nanite == shield regen.