View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-06-2010, 10:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hlieyto
Aye, as an Engineer it takes me ages to kill certain mobs, such as the Romulan Commander I mentioned above. Turrets I've given up on since they're pretty useless in PvP and PvE. PvE they become public enemy no. 1 to any bad guys around and in PvP they do too little damage to be of any use anyway.

I just hope we get a lot more variety in these content patches we'll get in the future and not end up with more extremely long ground missions.
Yeah it's a little better with science tricorder scan but I don't put points into ground, not like I'd do a ton more damage anyway and I hate ground, going with engi and sci boffs seems to allow me to just let them do everything though and alt tab out, but playing thru is sooo boring and frustrating(from length and seeing an objective to kill even more enemies).

What I really hate is when you get a scan mission and then have to kill all the enemies too, just why? Is this the mirror universe starfleet? The only time ground is fun is when I can sneak around to activate objectives without fighting, as a sci officer it's not so easy as for tacs with stealth.