View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 112 Interesting Idea
02-07-2010, 04:28 AM
just a point. This game is on the Windows TM microsoft platform.

No software system is complete on this platform. The bussiness apps have to make continuous updates as do most living games. Please understand that MMORPGs are living games. They are SO BIG they can not be contained in one release, at the same time the development of an open platform can not be perfect as the developers and programmers have no way to know everything that you computer is using or doing. To counter this in the computer software and game industry is to have a team to work and test fixes. In this regard Microsoft is the leader, but for the gaming industry in my experience Cryptic is the leader.

At the end of the day we (fan boys) have been awaiting for this game for 4 years and many of us have learned about MMORPGs during this time in order to support the theme we love.

I have been in the OPEN BETA and have seen the involvement of the dev team and I for one am very happy with it.

If you feel cheated then by all means tell them why and work with them to help them understand what Realistic expectation you had.

Thank you