View Single Post
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 113
02-07-2010, 04:32 AM
All these sheep aside OP the only thing you can try if you are serious is to contact a lawyer and ask. They will decide once given information if they can do anything. Be prepared for fees for doing this. Some work pro bono, most do not. Have fun.