View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 53
02-07-2010, 07:03 PM
Short-term requests

These are small things that seem like they could maybe be done within a patch or two.
Fixing the rate characters get stuck on things
I don't know if it's just me, but i find myself doing the same missions more than once and it's quite irritating. if that was fixed that would be awesome

Mid-term requests

New death penalty, the suspense of dying or trying to keep yourself safe is all lost when you can respawn after dying 15 seconds later with no penalty
More customization, not complaining about the current set but adding more uniforms , hairstyles , accessories ect would bring more to characters

Long-term requests

Make the bridge do something. It's nice to see but it's virtually pointless, you can't even wait there while there ship moves or something. If you could command your ship from the bridge, that would bring the game in a whole new direction.

Unlimited exploration; Idk if it's the level i'm at right now, but i've met a few "Blocks" in space preventing me from going further. Space is endless, it should be as close as it can be to that in the game. I Personally don't like sector space, if you had to fly around from planet to planet, system to system piloting your ship like you do when you're doing combat or w/e , that would be amazing