View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-07-2010, 10:11 PM
Right when I was posting that the server disconnected me. I got disconnected two more times in about 5 or 10 minutes, then when I finally got in right I was in sector space. I went back to the paulson nebula and this time there were not as many ships there. I blew up the ones that were there and got the dilythium but now I don't know what's going on because my screen started rotating crazy while I was trying to beam the dilithium to the USS Valor. Now I didn't get any reward and the mission is still listed as unaccomplished.

Hell with it. I'm abandoning it. I spent easily 3 hours on this damn mission so far. It's not worth my time. If I have this kind of problem again tonight I'm uninstalling. Unfortunately, I doubt the store will give me a refund for the game, but I'll definitely give it a try.

Want to keep the million accounts you're bragging about, Cryptic? Try documenting something and try making sure missions don't break like this and make it so I don't get mission dialog boxes on top of my combat. There's nothing worse than being in the middle of a good fight and having to bat away some commander telling you what you need to do next, then when the combat is over you're lost. Also, I'm always searching for something and I'm not sure what it looks like. Give us some way to recognize what we're looking for. It doesn't have to be a huge blip on the map or anything, but something other than the float text we see if we happen to be looking in the right direction while we fly past it.

Also, give us a decent shortcut on the keyboard for autofire. My spacebar is starting to wear thin.