View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-08-2010, 03:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by retlaw56 View Post
You just need to skill your self better and you might want to get another level(more points).)
How can I be expected to know how to skill myself better? There is no documentation on how skills relate directly to the actions I take. See my first post. Bad documentation breaks games, I don't care what game it is. Lets say you were a kid who never played monopoly before, and were given a board and pieces with no instructions. You might play with it, but you would not be playing monopoly, and if the game was fun or not would not be a function of how the creators made the pieces, it would be a function of your own inventiveness. That is, of course, assuming that you would play with it. I doubt that many people would play with it if they had no instructions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by retlaw56 View Post
Your BO's are important to your success best skills I found s scramble sensors(AoeE enemy sensor jamming)
emergency power to sheilds(A absolute must have any ship any profession) and either science team (repair sheilds +extra shield points) or engineering team (repair hull +extra hull points)
Use disruptors and use a cruiser(more power)or sci cruiser(target subsystems)
I have soloed every mission since headstart (I am now a Commander 10.2 )
Your acronyms are meaningless to me. Stop being so lazy and type your words out.

I don't have the money for a new ship. I'm still using my starter light cruiser. I barely have enough money for new phasers. I had tachyon running and was using emergency power to shields, fire at will, all that.

The instance was definitely broken. If it wasn't then I wouldn't have been able to warp out and back again and only have to take on 3 bogeys at a time instead of 12.

Congratulations on making Commander, though.