View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-08-2010, 05:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rotton View Post
This creeps up in every game and the solution is simple, no large cred transactions between players.

But now to I have to ask YOU this question....Does this happen every day? Is their someone in there ALL the time just wreking the game for you?

Should people feel guilty trying to make their OWN creds with a system set up by the devs, so that they can get the stuff they want? Or ...is this just an gripe fest cuz you didnt get a high score?

I ask because my son and I have been thru there on 4 diff chars, and I havent noticed this a problem to date
faire enough, here are the answer to your questions

1) everytime I entered a Fleet action I have seen ships aove level in instances, I have even been in a fair few that start out fine, everyone roughly same level, all having fun, got first part done, then a CPT or ADM jummps into instance and proceeds to out DPS everyone on the last 20 enemies and gets number 1

2) Nope its not a gripe fest, i am merely thinking of other low level players who have not played the game before, trying this and then getting virtually no rewards out of it.

3) Godlseller are active in the game, the favorite method of transaction is the exchange, I have already seen the 400 cred items on sale for 100K, thats not just greedy profiteering.