View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 1 Looking to join a Fleet
02-08-2010, 02:30 PM
Hello everyone,

Well, I've tried out STO and I have found that I enjoy playing it. However, I would really like to play with like minded persons. I'm looking for a Fleet that will be happy with a casual player. I'm 51 years old, so I'm looking to be in a Fleet with mature players (In attitude, if not age). I would like to participate in both pve and pvp aspects of the game. Willing to do some light role playing too. I work various hours and do have family/real life obligations. I'm willing to contribute to a Fleet, but can't say that I will be at every event no matter what because real life must take precedent. (Wife aggro rules over everything if you know what I mean) I don't know enough to be super uber or min/max'ing a character so please be patient with me.

Now, what do I bring to the table? I'm team oriented. I can/will follow orders and am willing to learn. I have both Vent and Teamspeak downloaded. I live in the Eastern United States time zone (EST) and can play some mornings and some evenings (No Tuesday or Thursday nights). I have played other MMO's such as Eve and DDO. I'm looking to make new online friends and am looking for guidance in Star Trek Online. My current character is Lt. Cmdr. MacDonald, an engineering officer who is commanding a Cruiser at the moment (U.S.S. Bannockburn)

If you think I might fit in with your group, please contact me or reply to this thread. Thanks again. I look forward to hearing from you.