List your top three short, mid, and long-term requests for the game
View Single Post
Join Date: Dec 2007
02-08-2010, 07:17 PM
1. Stability is job one... nothing else is that important if sectors crash or "server not responding" becomes pervasive. To be honest, this launch has been smoother than many I have seen, but it should still remain the focus.
2. The bug queue: fixing those minor to major annoyances that I'm sure are arriving faster than they can be resolved. Mission rewards and bugged mission objectives should top that list.
3. Holster those weapons on beam down, at least as an option we can select.
4. KILL ALL GOLD SPAMMERS
1. More peaceful mission content. The Federation are carebears, so on mission with "scan X" or similar as a goal, a bonus should be available for peaceful resolution.
2. A mild death penalty in PvE. This shouldn't be EVE, but it should discourage "die, pick yourself up and try again" mission completion (not prevent, but discourage).
3. Transwarp should use the curves in Sector Space to make sector travel faster (but point to point on the curve to avoid it becoming the *primary* travel method).
4. Scanning (in some missions) should be a mini-game (not just press F, but some puzzle to solve).
1. Romulans as playable. Probably as an expansion to justify a whole new PvE system that focuses on stealth in space and politics on the ground.
2. High level content, PvP and PvE.
3. Ship should be explorable (I'm not big on role play, but it would be a good expansion).