View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 137
02-09-2010, 12:15 AM
Short
  • Please address the rubber banding issue
  • Make cruiser just a TAD for turnable. I understand they're the big heavies of the fleet, but if you made the cruisers turn just a bit faster, it would go a long way to improving the game play for this class.
  • Please increase the skill cap by 9 or 18 points on the admiral end. being able to only max out one skill in the admiral tree isn't enough for customization purposes.
  • Make the ground missions a little more difficult. I literally sent my away team in a room, went afk for 4 min came back and they were all still at full health.
  • Also PLEASE fix the uber mob that awaits incoming ships between deep space encounters. I don't think that this is intentional, and if it well then FOR SHAME :p.
  • Lastly, Make quest reward items primarily green, with a very few blues. I have at the end of every rank had my ship outfitted with mostly, if not all blues. Also make the difference between Greens, blues and purples more apparent.
  • Give the players tabs in their bank as well, but not NEARLY as expensive as the fleet bank tabs.

Mid-Term
  • More, and better exploration missions. By better I mean give us an option in the System List to go to System Beta 496-D, or whatever. Also where are the random planets/species? And where are the Species that want to join my bridge crew?
  • More variants of ship designs. Yes three is a nice template, but give us the option to buy new saucers, nacelles, pylons etc. either through badges, credits or merits. Customization is key, at least it is for me.
  • Give us more options int he Exchange as far as search refinement. Let us sort the list by price, name and by Mk number.
  • This is more of a personal request but PLEASE bring back powerhues, but in game as a modification to the weapons we already have, not a /powerhue command. Figure out a way to make it "canon" and disable it during PvP so those respective people are happy as well.

Long Term
  • Keep the end game content coming. The one thing that drives away the masses that have maxed out is boredom.
  • I also know that you dont prefer 10 or 25 man raids, and that's ok, but at least give us the option to have a 10 man raid so it can feel like a small fleet of ships, rather than just a detachment of five ships.
  • If it's at all possible, it may not be, but try to make the world more open in the sense that there's not so many loading screens. Make it as seamless as possible. I know this sounds WoW-esque, but it was one thing i did love about the game, other than the open world PvP.