View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 17
02-09-2010, 08:55 PM
Depends on price or when. If it's less than like 5 bucks say next week I'll be mildly annoyed, but I paid 16 months of fees to play forever, I can't really complain if they want to use those assets somewhere else. Since they've stopped selling the subs making a liberated borg playable available for say 15 or 20 bucks on the C-store in a few months might be cool (maybe with some minor cosmetic differences). Though IMO that would require a respec to let you change up even your base character. That would be nice, but I don't see that as being easy to make happen.

Honestly I'd be cool with seeing a lot of the various pre-order bonuses up on the C-store, there was a lot of cool stuff there but I wasn't about to spend 100 bucks for a constitution ship, 100 bucks for a borg boff etc.

More interesting will be to see if the alternate universe costumes which are right now champions lifers only ever show up elsewhere. There's certainly an RP reason for it given the late game content, and it's too bad there aren't a lot of them around, maybe limit green or slightly different (say sleeveless) to CO lifers, but it would be nice to see more of those uniforms floating around.