View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 18
02-10-2010, 02:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GenTechJ View Post
I have to say, from a serious point of view: If she's threatening divorce over a game, I'm sorry friend, but there's some larger issues going on there. I could understand if you were one of those super-addicted players in the sense that anything that wasn't the game didn't matter. But you're obviously not one of those players.

As you said, this isn't even the tip of a really nasty iceberg.

Even though the father in me wants to agree with the above poster on trying to fix things for the kids, the realistic side of me says that's a horrible reason to force a marriage or any kind of relationship to work. If there's the possibility of ending it before it gets worse, and being able to stay civil with her, that is the better situation for the kids. Forcing a relationship for the sake of the kids is not only doomed to failure, but frequently ends with some serious issues for the children as well.

Now, to save face and keep people thinking I'm the random crazy happy go-lucky person I come out to be, eat more bees.

Haha, thanks to all for the advice... I really wasn't even venting. Just wondering if there was anyone else out there drowning in the BS too.

Much love to my STO peeps.

-Tim