View Single Post
Lt. Commander
OK. I was intrigued by Auxilliary Power to the Emergency Battery I. I wanted to try it, see what it does.

So I ran Emergency Power to Auxiliary I, which presumably gets the Aux power to be high. Then I ran Auxilliary Power to the Emergency Battery I, which creates the little icon for the battery that lasts for 60 seconds.

Now, the description of Auxilliary Power to the Emergency Battery I states that when you activate the power, it "creates an emergency battery that, when activated, provides a power boost" ... however, although I see the icon for this power, I did not see a change in my power levels, and what's more, I could not for the life of me figure out how to activate the emergency battery that it supposedly creates.

I figured that maybe it just makes Emergency Power to Weapons II more powerful, since that power relies on System: Batteries. Or maybe if I pop a Weapons Battery or Shields Battery, then it would make that give more power than normal.

But as it stands, I cannot for the life of me figure out what this is supposed to be doing for me.

SIDE NOTE: WRITE A F*ING USER MANUAL CRYPTIC!!!!!!! WHAT ARE WE PAYING YOU FOR?!