STO BOT (I've seen it!)
View Single Post
Join Date: Dec 2007
02-11-2010, 03:48 AM
There are plenty of legitimate reasons for the things you outlined.
1) Some people don't like to talk. I use a custom chat window 90% of the time without zone chat, because it's full of *******.
2) This one is probably the most odd, but maybe they don't know of Full Impulse or just prefer to fly around slowly (AFK while flying to next zone?)
3) I made it to Rear Admiral without scanning anomalies. After beta, I really didn't think they were worth the waste of inventory space.
4) Using multiple beam arrays and broad-siding can be very effective. Not everyone has to use torpedoes.
5) Could have over-levelled using Defense missions and come back to complete some old missions they missed.
It's not always a bot.