View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-11-2010, 04:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dalnar
It gives only a 4s boosts to powerlevels/power...but worst about this (otherwise good) ability, is that it shares cooldown with normal batteries (4mins), and with it, its useless period :-)
Wait, what?

I don't understand. What is a "4s boosts to powerlevels/power"? How do you activate the emergency battery that it generates when you run the power?

Since it's sending aux power to the battery it generates, wouldn't it depend on your aux power level, and your skills in that, as to how effective the power was? Also doesn't it vary depending on how many BO skill points are in it, and whether you have the I or the II version of the skill?

I think your answer seems kind of simplistic... I can't see how it's only ever just one cooldown and one set time for all versions and skill levels, etc.

I feel like there has to be something important we're missing about this power, like the fact that Emergency Power to Weapons depends on Batteries, and the Emergency Battery should therefore enhance the usage of Emergency Power to Weapons, etc.