View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-12-2010, 06:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kulgur
Perhaps this will explain it slighly:

The ground klingon fleet action is a direct rip of the federation ice mining ground fleet action, only with feds instead of klingons and things that have been broken in the transition. You're MEANT to spawn on the platform above where klingons currently spawn, the turrets up there are meant to protect the spawn (they shoot both sides klingon side as far as I could see), the NPC up there is mean to be klingon. Well the model is but if you go up and interact with her you get the federation mission briefing.

Oh and the Starfleet artillery spotters ocassionally yell things like "Starfleet will never get these codes" and "Today is a good day to die!"

In short, the ground fleet action is very much botch jobbed in at the moment, though without it, we'd have absolutely no ground combat, not that we can get any gear from it as it can take AGES to finish and only have you getting a small hyprospray as a "reward"
Sounds like a lack of passion and motivation to me. Thats the kind of quality job I do when the wife asks me to do chores.