View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 510
02-13-2010, 12:43 PM
Short Term:
-There isn't much, largely I'm happy with the little things of this game, but I thought that, at least during Open Beta, you could add a fleet symbol to your starship, and I couldn't find that now...so that might be a little something you could throw back, cause I think it'd be fun to have a dragon on my ship for the Fleet identity...

Medium Term:
People have said variety of missions, and I agree, but also looking at some of the themes of star trek...I was thinking about this yesterday, when you look at the series, you see one of the HUGE themes is sacrifice: Yar, Spock, Kirk, Data...They all knew that wearing the uniform came with a responsibility.

-I'm not saying that there needs to be a penalty for dying, I'm just saying there should be missions where you have to put it all on the line and you could very well lose something, it may set you up for a lot of flack, but it would make the game more powerful
(E.G. - In mass Effect, you had to choose between two bridge officers, one of whom would die, what if you had to make that decision over a bridge officer in STO...*Shrug*)

Long Term:
-Starship Interiors and things to do in them. One of the most amazing things about Star Trek is the ship itself, that's why all of the episodes involved walking around to different areas of the ship. It's gonna take a while, but hey, it'll be worth it.
-Romulans. Playable Romulans. Not for my sake, but for my brother's. He really wants to play romulans, and I'm sure he's not the only one.