View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 142
09-20-2008, 07:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonewolfviii View Post
during the speach on stage it was talked about customizing ships . this creates ownership and great goals to work for . i also have played eve and beta tested earth and beyond . i always like being able to add to my ship . but i hope there will not be to many limits as for upgrading hulls and weapons and also color . I am hoping we could also at some point add landing gear as seen in the movies . watching a large ship in a landing is just cool beyond belief. maybe it could also be a skill and a add on hard to get . i am sitting here playing wow just waiting my time out for this game . i have beta tested 3 games and i hope this will be my next long term home (ultima online1999-2007, lineage 2, earth and beyond , eve, wow,lineage, ) from what i understand guys since 1995 with windows 95 we star trek fans have been waiting for this day.
If they did add landing gear to ships, it would be ships like the Intrepid Class. Mind you, the Galaxy class starships could land the saucer section, but that was a one way trip and could not be salvaged.