View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-13-2010, 07:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkstahr View Post
Blizzard and WoW didn't materilize full and developed like Athena from Zeus's skull. It took them years to get where they are..and WoW was full of bugs, missing content, and broken quests when it launched. This game is what 2 weeks old? Comparing a new MMO developer with a fully realized one like Blizzard is unrealistic. And even if Blizzard had developed this game..it would be bug ridden and underdeveloped. MMO's take a little time after launch to get going....

And the character creator in this game has anything WoW has beat by a MILE. The kind of customization I can do with Cryptic games has yet to be beat anywhere...including Wow.

I guess what I'm saying is..patience people....this game is going to get better. But I think we all realized that Cryptic had to get this game launched on time. And they launched a game that is as good at launch as any others... with less resources.
But at least in WoW Both factions worked as intended you were not stuck in 1 or 2 zones grinding till your eyes bleed. yea it might have had no ingame, but when i played WoW way back when it actually felt complete to me except for the desert lands forget the name, but the thing was i felt like that was exploring a new area. I played WoW for 6 months when it was released and only MMO i prefer over WoW is maybe FFXI or SWG pre NGE. to me it seems all companies nowdays rush their product out to milk all they can from it instead of spending more time fixing the game. Seems like they have a mentality of " Why run BETA when stupid GAMERS will pay for unfinished work." i refuse to pay for Beta