View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 16
02-13-2010, 08:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tedgp123 View Post

Stop trolling. A lot of people who have loading issues either have low spec computers, or badly configured ones, whether they like to admit it or not. Multiple avenues to rectify their problems ahve been given, and they all work.
OK my computer is somewhere between minimum and reckommended. And the graphics setting I have it on it plays great and looks awesome. I had to change one thing down from the recommended settings to play on ground missions but now everything is great.

Also there have been no avenues to rectify the problem. There have been work arounds. Turning down your video settings manually so you can load into Sol and then jacking them bqack up after you have zoned is not rectification its a pain in the rear end.

This is a coding flaw or a misconfigured hidden cache setting. The good news is there is a work around, and if some dev looks into it soon, we probably won't be talking about it much longer.

If someone doesn't want to continue paying monthly fees that is there perogative. There are a lot of people who havn't played MMOs, at least at launch. But this is a bug and it shouldn't be marked fixed and swept under the carpet.