View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-14-2010, 10:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bozpayen View Post
I have not had any graphics problems with the game so far. I played lastnight and had no problems. After patching this morning and logging in I am unable to play. The graphics have become so bad I can't see anything but random shapes unless I keep the camera angle at just the right spot and even then most of the screen is blacked out. I have tried adjusting the various video options and even gone as far as turning everything to off or to it's lowest settings. While this has helped clear the screen I still get random shapes going through the screen as I move either in a station or in space.

I have the latest drivers for this card. I made sure of that and even reinstalled them this morning.

I would appreciate any suggestions that can be given on this. I will try whatever it takes to get this working again.
I have the same problem as above with my wifes comp but she runs the ATI Radeon HD 4650. we installed the game and it required a driver update. I did the update and now the game is unplayable random colors, blackouts you name it. did something get missed in the last patch I have reinstalled the drivers about 20 times thinking its on our end

Please cryptic help me get her as hooked on the game as I am