View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 21
02-14-2010, 01:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Temtavia View Post
Hopefully some good will come out of this fiasco. The sloppy, shoddy, laughable performance of Craptricks...Sorry couldnt resist. In all seriousness, I hope that Bioware, when they release TOR will take note of the problems Cryptic have encountered and prepare for a surge of players. I say all this because clearly unless Cryptic get their act together this game is doomed and I shall be playing TOR. In fact, if TOR was available today I would have cancelled my subscription to STO. I played Warhammer for the first few months and found no server issues, which was astonishingly good. I was thinking Cryptic with thier experience would do a good job. So Bioware make a good first impression. I have no hope for Cryptic.
You are going to be sorely dissapointed with swtor if they release teh same gameplay thats in beta now. For it to compete with the likes of wow, the gameplay as it stands needs a MASSIVE overhaul. Oh, and it's not sandbox like in any way. It's more Guild wars type instanced gameplay. It's not even free roam, apart from a few social areas.