View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 17
02-15-2010, 02:14 PM
Admittedly, I am worried about the content. I have a captain and a commader at the moment, the commander was to slow me down and also so I could play a character without a messed up skill tree!

Then again, if I enjoy it for a month and cancel I've still gained pretty good bang for the buck. I do enjoy the game, very much so and I think the core of the game is very good. It needs polish. It needs a little more content and options. At the moment levelling is too linear and there doesn't seem to be a different levelling path to take which would make levelling an alt more feasible.

Regarding the last comment about unemployed, I am also unemployed. The general perception, in Britain at least, is if you are unemployed you must be in dire need of money, a lazy sponge or all of the above. I will not take a crappy job just for the sake of having a job. Although I have money, I still claim benefit because I have paid my taxes in the past.

Oh and regarding job availability, where I am from it is very limited. Despite have over 10 years of working worldwide with various companies doing various work onshore and offshore the agencies can't get over the lack of letters or paper to my name, so I will wait until I find something suitable ot at least until Home Office works out that recruitment doesn't need to take 2 years!