View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 19
02-15-2010, 02:19 PM
Hello,

I have been playing 2 weeks now and I have only reached level 15. I tend to play 3-4 hours a day maybe a little more at weekends. I tend to gain 1-2 levels a day which I expect to slow down quite a bit as I advance in levels.

I do find it rather hard to understand how people can claim to have already finished the game in the same time without being at the coal face so to speak 12+ hours a day. Dont get me wrong but I have seen this before as a Mod people would claim to finish the game in a few weeks when we reviewed their stats it showed 15 hours + a day in cases. It was a case of people spending a weeks worth of gaming in a single day.

I guess that is your choice but putting in so much in a short space of time it will always result in the same thing you reaching the end. If that was your goal then well done but MMORPG's are not things you can win the point is not to reach the highest level.

MMORPGS are very much about the social aspect and a shared adventure. Being part of the guilde, helping new players, running events etc. Their is a lot more to do than just getting to the highest level but if thats all you think about than perhaps MMORPGS are not the right sort of game.