View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-18-2010, 09:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catchmeifucan View Post
Just wondering why patch days arnt say Monday and Tuesday and then then the fixes on Wednesday and Thursday instead of no maintenance Mon,Tues,wed, and then maintenance thur and friday and then usually sat and Sunday?

If its just a matter of "when the patch is ready" then have a couple of days off work to sync it to early in the week.

It just feels to me that u guys dont patch to just before the weekend and then have to do maintenance on the weekend to fix the late week patches and then have no maintenance on Monday Tuesday and Wednesday which one would assume is the time with less traffic
I would assume that it's because programmers work Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday trying to get good stuff for us. They then patch it into the system Thursday night/Friday morning, and then hope they don't have to cleanup any disasters on Friday day.

They could sit on the stuff they've developed all week leave it out of the game until the next Monday or Tuesday, but I don't think any of us want that.