View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 22
02-22-2010, 10:47 AM
If you want to know what this game needs in 2 words... it comes down to CONTENT and VARIETY.

I like whats done so far, but I personally think that there needs to be some kind of more personal story with your character specifically. you start off as part of of the military, but how did your career begin in starfleet or the KDF? How did you end up on that ship that initiated your fateful journy through the ranks of starfleet.

At present.. we all do the same missions to get to the same place at the same time.. the only difference to date is whether you go science engineering or tactical. The way you fight is different, but all the content is exactly the same regardless of career path.. it doesn't matter if you are Vulcan, Andorian, Human, or any of the other races. I want to know how my character did at the academy I want to take the Kobayashi Maru test. I want my beginning story as a vulcan to be different than as an andorian, and actually seeing same racial-specific quests along your travels would definitely bring a pretty cool feel to the game.

I would also like to see sector space expanded greatly in the existing systems and races, especially before adding new playable races.. such as the romulans, cardassians, or the borg.

As i've said before, Cryptic has a good game on their hands, but now its up to them to make it a great game.