View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 20
02-22-2010, 08:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerfhearder1979
Living in the UK i still don't get how 11am to 1pm is prime time for playing games in the EU, i mean as it has been said before either everyone is at work or at school, and people who whine about not being able to play for 2 hours need their priorities checking.

Anyways thanks for the heads up about the D/T, maybe this patch will make the ground grenades actually show again amongst other things.
I'd have to agree with you 100%. I live in the EU (Sweden), which means these downtimes are between Noon and 2PM for me. I would consider "prime time" to be anytime after 6PM until perhaps Midnight. Anyone who thinks that 11AM to 1PM is "prime time in EU" needs to get their priorities in order.

Just because you occasionally experience downtime, is not the end of the world. Go read a book, watch a movie, hell just go outdoors for a walk or something. Don't need to constantly sit at computer.

Hope to see an extensive patch notes entry. Hopefully more meaningful fixes other than "server optimizations".