View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 19
02-23-2010, 07:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojokujo
And the lack of them is only going to get worse with FvF. The main reason Klingons are made is to have readily available pvp. Give it to the Feds and far fewer players will play cryptic's ******* child called Klingons. I don't understand why people don't realize this.

Yes, give the badges of exploration or whatever. Dumb it down and there may still be a chance. I have always been the definition of the type of player that wanted to play the good guy this time around. I wanted to be the Picard facing a fierce enemy. But the reality for my type of gamer is that pvp is the only thing "this" game has to offer, and thus I have had to play Klingon. Give me FvF and I like others no longer have to play Klingon.... Thus even more lacking population. Regardless, I had fun while it lasted...
Make the rewards in Faction vs Faction PVP much better than the PVP where you fight your own faction then you will have wanting to play FvK. But we still want FvF just like we have KvK PVP. It will not be the death of PVP